Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Favorite Camp Activities!

One of my favorite activities at camp is peulot ohel (bunk activity) because it is a time where we are together as a bunk without our edah. We usually do really fun activities and they are really fun. 
-Shira R.

My favorite peulot (activity) at Ramah is sports. My sport is tennis and it is really fun because I like learning all of the different strokes. -Allie B.

My favorite activity is learning or yahadut. I like it because learning about Jewish heroes is fun. -Rebecca I.

My favorite activity is sports. I love how my volleyball morah (teacher) makes all the learning fun.  
 -Elana T.

My four counselors are Danielle, Lauren, Emily, and Nina. I like them because they're really nice and they let us do a lot of things that we want to do. -Zoe N.

No comments:

Post a Comment